Senior Community Meals
Senior Community Meals are provided on a donation only basis for adults age 60 and over, as well as their spouses and caregivers. Donations are appreciated and help fund the program. We suggest a donation of $5.00/ meal or whatever is affordable. However, all eligible persons are invited to enjoy the meals regardless of their donation.
Who is eligible for a donation-based meal?
– Anyone age 60 or older; or
– The spouse or domestic partner of an eligible senior
– An unpaid caregiver of an eligible senior
– A disabled dependent of an eligible senior
– A volunteer with the Meals on Wheels or Senior Community Meals programs of any age
Anyone who is under 60 and does not meet one of the above criteria will be asked to pay the full cost of the meal. This is currently $7.00. Note, this is not a donation.
We need your help
Your contributions of time and money keep this vital program going!
To make a financial contribution to Meals on Wheels and More, click Donate below.