Funded by the USDA, the Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides low-income seniors with $40 in coupons/ vouchers that can be exchanged for fruits, vegetables, honey, and fresh-cut herbs at approved farmers markets and farm stores. To be eligible to receive Senior Farmers Market Coupons, you must meet all of the following:
- Be 60 years old or older (55+ if Native American or Alaska Native)
- Be a resident of Washington State
- Have an income below:
- $23,828 Annual / $1,986 Monthly for 1 person, or
- $32,227 Annual / $2,686 Monthly for 2 people
- Add $700 monthly for each additional person in the household.
Senior Farmers Market Coupons can be redeemed starting June 1st at The Bellingham and Ferndale Farmers Markets as well as at Bellewood Acres.
To apply for Senior Farmers Market Coupons, complete the application form and return it to:
Meals on Wheels and More
315 Halleck Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
Senior Farmers Market Coupons will be distributed by mail starting in late May or early June.
*One set of vouchers per person.
**Proof of income not required.
*** Supplies are limited.